Respecting the indigenous under REDD
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Philippines, home to less than 10 million hectares of forest, is highly respected in the international forum on REDD-plus, or reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation, especially because its chief negotiator comes from an indigenous community. The Philippines strongly supports the need to respect the rights of indigenous people in forest management. The Jakarta Post’s Adi...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president