Sharia banks may get hedge funding tool next year
The Jakarta Post
Member countries of the International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM) may soon enjoy a hedging facility to reduce risks of financial transactions, officials say.
The IIFM’s Board of Directors agreed on Monday to implement a hedging facility for the sharia banking industry in the first half of next year amid global currency concerns.
Bank Indonesia’s director for sharia banking, M...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Violent deaths overshadow Nicaragua crisis talks
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Police end probe into blasphemy allegations against Sukmawati
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Chinese restaurant goes bankrupt after all-you-can-eat promo
- Mother's coffin falls on pallbearers, kills son in South Sulawesi funeral
- Trump threatened to send 25 million Mexicans to Japan: report
- Khong Guan cookie tin family mystery gets new explanation this Idul Fitri
- Greece, Macedonia sign historic deal to end name row