Sharia banks may get hedge funding tool next year
The Jakarta Post
Member countries of the International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM) may soon enjoy a hedging facility to reduce risks of financial transactions, officials say.
The IIFM’s Board of Directors agreed on Monday to implement a hedging facility for the sharia banking industry in the first half of next year amid global currency concerns.
Bank Indonesia’s director for sharia banking, M...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Indonesian Achievements Festival to recognize 72 'Icons'
- Choosing the right English language measurement tool
- Jakarta to host ASEAN 50 Parade
- Crowds rally in Hong Kong after activists jailed