Sharia banks may get hedge funding tool next year
The Jakarta Post
Member countries of the International Islamic Financial Market (IIFM) may soon enjoy a hedging facility to reduce risks of financial transactions, officials say.
The IIFM’s Board of Directors agreed on Monday to implement a hedging facility for the sharia banking industry in the first half of next year amid global currency concerns.
Bank Indonesia’s director for sharia banking, M...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis