Massage parlors raided in S. Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Public order officers in South Tangerang have raided scores of massage parlors in Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) City after complaints from residents about rampant prostitution in the suburban complex.
The officers nabbed 75 alleged sex workers in a number of massage parlors in BSD’s shopping complex on Jl. Raya Serpong.
“We will send warnings to owners of these places not t...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit