Massage parlors raided in S. Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Public order officers in South Tangerang have raided scores of massage parlors in Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) City after complaints from residents about rampant prostitution in the suburban complex.
The officers nabbed 75 alleged sex workers in a number of massage parlors in BSD’s shopping complex on Jl. Raya Serpong.
“We will send warnings to owners of these places not t...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Residents in eastern Depok to have new hospital
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta