Massage parlors raided in S. Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Public order officers in South Tangerang have raided scores of massage parlors in Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD) City after complaints from residents about rampant prostitution in the suburban complex.
The officers nabbed 75 alleged sex workers in a number of massage parlors in BSD’s shopping complex on Jl. Raya Serpong.
“We will send warnings to owners of these places not t...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- 6 more orangutans released into Kehje Sewen forests