Natuna waters threatened by overfishing
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: Overfishing remains the biggest threat to the ocean environment in the Natuna Islands, a scientist says.The head of the Oceanographic Research Center at the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), Suharsono, said Tuesday that fish and other marine species in Natuna faced serious threats from foreign fishing trawlers.“Local fishermen in Natuna say unauthorized fishing by foreign t...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan