Majapahit capital may be larger than previously believed
The Jakarta Post
A recent archeological find in Puri village, Mojokerto regency, East Java, thought to date from the ancient Majapahit empire indicates that the capital of the empire may have been larger than a municipality in Jakarta.
Lead archeologist from the Indonesian Ancient Relics Conservation Bureau ( BP3 ), Danang Wahyu Putro, said this hypothesis was supported by the fact that the new find was loc...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion