Majapahit capital may be larger than previously believed
The Jakarta Post
A recent archeological find in Puri village, Mojokerto regency, East Java, thought to date from the ancient Majapahit empire indicates that the capital of the empire may have been larger than a municipality in Jakarta.
Lead archeologist from the Indonesian Ancient Relics Conservation Bureau ( BP3 ), Danang Wahyu Putro, said this hypothesis was supported by the fact that the new find was loc...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs