Majapahit capital may be larger than previously believed
The Jakarta Post
A recent archeological find in Puri village, Mojokerto regency, East Java, thought to date from the ancient Majapahit empire indicates that the capital of the empire may have been larger than a municipality in Jakarta.
Lead archeologist from the Indonesian Ancient Relics Conservation Bureau ( BP3 ), Danang Wahyu Putro, said this hypothesis was supported by the fact that the new find was loc...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event