US scholar brings ancient Balinese scripts to digital age
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
Page by page, the lontar scripts were recorded using a DSLR camera and a computer.
“We will digitalize the entire lontar script collection and transl...
- Jakarta officials confirm Ahok returned Rp 1.2b in operational funds
- Ahok resigns from post, returns money
- 7 people caught red-handed by KPK in alleged bribery case
- Further attacks feared
- Ramadhan begins on Saturday, govt says
- Maria Ozawa, Filipino-Spanish BF in first pictorial as a couple
- Govt reshuffles two agencies responsible for oil, gas businesses
- Five people arrested in relation to Jakarta twin suicide bomb attack
- Study finds moratorium does little to curb deforestation
- NU intensifies monitoring to curb radicalism during Ramadhan