RRREC Fest: Footprint of a generation
PREMIUM Ruangrupa, one of Jakarta’s art institutions, celebrated its 10th anniversary with a music festival, and several of the scheduled programs at the RRREC Fest were particularly poignant. The group aimed to revisit events from the past 10 years that served as a timeline for their organization.More than a decade ago, in Bandung, West Java, four bands with different backgrounds joined together on a l...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?