RRREC Fest: Footprint of a generation
PREMIUM Ruangrupa, one of Jakarta’s art institutions, celebrated its 10th anniversary with a music festival, and several of the scheduled programs at the RRREC Fest were particularly poignant. The group aimed to revisit events from the past 10 years that served as a timeline for their organization.More than a decade ago, in Bandung, West Java, four bands with different backgrounds joined together on a l...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt