RRREC Fest: Footprint of a generation
PREMIUM Ruangrupa, one of Jakarta’s art institutions, celebrated its 10th anniversary with a music festival, and several of the scheduled programs at the RRREC Fest were particularly poignant. The group aimed to revisit events from the past 10 years that served as a timeline for their organization.More than a decade ago, in Bandung, West Java, four bands with different backgrounds joined together on a l...
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Chance to push for IMF quota reform?
- BMW ranks first, Subaru rated worst in electric vehicle survey
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems