Kuala Namu airport to be operational in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Commencement of operations at the Kuala Namu Airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, scheduled to begin in 2012, has been postponed again.
The postponement of the planned airport, which is poised to replace Polonia Airport in Medan, was announced during Transportation Minister Freddy Numberi’s working visit to the provincial administrative office in Medan on Monday.
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout