Kuala Namu airport to be operational in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Commencement of operations at the Kuala Namu Airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, scheduled to begin in 2012, has been postponed again.
The postponement of the planned airport, which is poised to replace Polonia Airport in Medan, was announced during Transportation Minister Freddy Numberi’s working visit to the provincial administrative office in Medan on Monday.
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study