Kuala Namu airport to be operational in 2013
The Jakarta Post
Commencement of operations at the Kuala Namu Airport in Deli Serdang regency, North Sumatra, scheduled to begin in 2012, has been postponed again.
The postponement of the planned airport, which is poised to replace Polonia Airport in Medan, was announced during Transportation Minister Freddy Numberi’s working visit to the provincial administrative office in Medan on Monday.
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March