Changing US policy in the Arab world?
Endy M. Bayuni
US foreign policy in the Arab world is now being tested with the turmoil in several countries in that part of the world. The question being asked in Washington is whether it should maintain support for the likes of Hosni Mubarak, or whether to pull the rug out from under them. The latter was not considered a real option in Washington until recently because of the perceived risk, rightly or wrongly...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- Alleged child rapists in Sorong may face death penalty: Police
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road