Changing US policy in the Arab world?
Endy M. Bayuni
US foreign policy in the Arab world is now being tested with the turmoil in several countries in that part of the world. The question being asked in Washington is whether it should maintain support for the likes of Hosni Mubarak, or whether to pull the rug out from under them. The latter was not considered a real option in Washington until recently because of the perceived risk, rightly or wrongly...
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead