Changing US policy in the Arab world?
Endy M. Bayuni
PREMIUM US foreign policy in the Arab world is now being tested with the turmoil in several countries in that part of the world. The question being asked in Washington is whether it should maintain support for the likes of Hosni Mubarak, or whether to pull the rug out from under them. The latter was not considered a real option in Washington until recently because of the perceived risk, rightly or wrongly...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers