Changing US policy in the Arab world?
Endy M. Bayuni
PREMIUM US foreign policy in the Arab world is now being tested with the turmoil in several countries in that part of the world. The question being asked in Washington is whether it should maintain support for the likes of Hosni Mubarak, or whether to pull the rug out from under them. The latter was not considered a real option in Washington until recently because of the perceived risk, rightly or wrongly...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report