India provides visa on arrival for Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: India has introduced the Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) scheme for the citizens of Indonesia with an objective to promote tourist flows between India and Indonesia. Indian Embassy here said Sunday the announcement of the policy was made during the recent President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to India.
The TVOA is allowed for a maximum validity of 30 days with single entry...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries