India provides visa on arrival for Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: India has introduced the Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) scheme for the citizens of Indonesia with an objective to promote tourist flows between India and Indonesia. Indian Embassy here said Sunday the announcement of the policy was made during the recent President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to India.
The TVOA is allowed for a maximum validity of 30 days with single entry...
- Why foreigners play American superheroes and that's (mostly) fine
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Role of women seen as vital to resisting Islamic extremism
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- As KPK delves into BLBI, Jokowi says it was not Megawati's fault
- KPK goes all in on BLBI case