India provides visa on arrival for Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: India has introduced the Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) scheme for the citizens of Indonesia with an objective to promote tourist flows between India and Indonesia. Indian Embassy here said Sunday the announcement of the policy was made during the recent President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to India.
The TVOA is allowed for a maximum validity of 30 days with single entry...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Govt to facilitate salt imports
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis