India provides visa on arrival for Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: India has introduced the Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) scheme for the citizens of Indonesia with an objective to promote tourist flows between India and Indonesia. Indian Embassy here said Sunday the announcement of the policy was made during the recent President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to India.
The TVOA is allowed for a maximum validity of 30 days with single entry...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- 1,111 elderly people live in Jakarta social services nursing homes