India provides visa on arrival for Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: India has introduced the Tourist Visa on Arrival (TVOA) scheme for the citizens of Indonesia with an objective to promote tourist flows between India and Indonesia. Indian Embassy here said Sunday the announcement of the policy was made during the recent President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s visit to India.
The TVOA is allowed for a maximum validity of 30 days with single entry...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research