Jakarta without a master plan
PREMIUM Believe it or not. The Jakarta urban development budget for 2011 was passed without a clear legal umbrella. This is related to the master plan or the spatial planning (RUTR) of Greater Jakarta for 2010-2030.Currently there are no regulations on the applicable master plan because the 2000-2010 Jakarta master plan has already expired, while the draft master plan for 2010-2030 should have been passed...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill