Firms to build $150m LPG terminal
The Jakarta Post
Top petrochemical firm Chandra Asri Petrochemical will build a US$150 million liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminal in Cilegon, Banten, with Vopak Pte. Ltd of Singapore.
Chandra Asri will provide the land bank, port facility, utility and other infrastructures, which they currently own, while Vopak will be responsible for the construction of the terminal, Chandra Asri president director Erw...
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs