Firms to build $150m LPG terminal
The Jakarta Post
Top petrochemical firm Chandra Asri Petrochemical will build a US$150 million liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminal in Cilegon, Banten, with Vopak Pte. Ltd of Singapore.
Chandra Asri will provide the land bank, port facility, utility and other infrastructures, which they currently own, while Vopak will be responsible for the construction of the terminal, Chandra Asri president director Erw...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion