Firms to build $150m LPG terminal
The Jakarta Post
Top petrochemical firm Chandra Asri Petrochemical will build a US$150 million liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminal in Cilegon, Banten, with Vopak Pte. Ltd of Singapore.
Chandra Asri will provide the land bank, port facility, utility and other infrastructures, which they currently own, while Vopak will be responsible for the construction of the terminal, Chandra Asri president director Erw...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers