Firms to build $150m LPG terminal
The Jakarta Post
Top petrochemical firm Chandra Asri Petrochemical will build a US$150 million liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminal in Cilegon, Banten, with Vopak Pte. Ltd of Singapore.
Chandra Asri will provide the land bank, port facility, utility and other infrastructures, which they currently own, while Vopak will be responsible for the construction of the terminal, Chandra Asri president director Erw...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines