Firms to build $150m LPG terminal
The Jakarta Post
Top petrochemical firm Chandra Asri Petrochemical will build a US$150 million liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) terminal in Cilegon, Banten, with Vopak Pte. Ltd of Singapore.
Chandra Asri will provide the land bank, port facility, utility and other infrastructures, which they currently own, while Vopak will be responsible for the construction of the terminal, Chandra Asri president director Erw...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event