PLN to spend $15b to build gas-fired power plants
The Jakarta Post
State electricity firm PT PLN said Wednesday that it would need to set aside US$15 billion (Rp 132.71 trillion) to support its plan to build several natural gas-fired power plants by 2019.
PLN director for planning and technology Nasri Sebayang said that the construction of the power plants, which would be able to generate up to 11,000 megawatts, would reduce its dependence on oil-based ene...
- Indonesia among the worst mercantilists?
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Emirsyah Satar’s case not related with corporate activities: Garuda
- Ellen DeGeneres takes home 3 People's Choice Awards
- Express Taxi appoints new management
- Simple solution for greener earth
- Global contest to design Changi Airport's Terminal 5 kicks off
- History of fires at Senen Market
- Government to continue cracking down on websites: Minister
- Researchers warn of dangers of two-finger pose in photos