PLN to spend $15b to build gas-fired power plants
The Jakarta Post
State electricity firm PT PLN said Wednesday that it would need to set aside US$15 billion (Rp 132.71 trillion) to support its plan to build several natural gas-fired power plants by 2019.
PLN director for planning and technology Nasri Sebayang said that the construction of the power plants, which would be able to generate up to 11,000 megawatts, would reduce its dependence on oil-based ene...
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- One-fuel price policy to be implemented in more regions