PLN to spend $15b to build gas-fired power plants
The Jakarta Post
State electricity firm PT PLN said Wednesday that it would need to set aside US$15 billion (Rp 132.71 trillion) to support its plan to build several natural gas-fired power plants by 2019.
PLN director for planning and technology Nasri Sebayang said that the construction of the power plants, which would be able to generate up to 11,000 megawatts, would reduce its dependence on oil-based ene...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online