RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China