RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Hot new talent to light up Milan Fashion Week
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Militants planned to target Malaysian beer fest: police
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift