RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president