RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines