RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business