RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- House lawmaker supports rupiah redenomination
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats