RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin