RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Lotte Chemical to kick off Cilegon project in 2018
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Six essential tips for frequent business travelers