RI to import 4.5m tons of LNG starting in 2013
Rangga D. Fadillah
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia, one of the world’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) producers, will begin importing up to 4.5 million tons of LNG every year beginning in 2013 in order to meet the surging domestic demand.
Rudi Rubiandini, a senior official at upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, said Wednesday that Indonesia needed to import because almost all Indonesia’s current LNG production was all...
- Wreaths for Ahok reach thousand
- Anies' victory raises Muslim dignity in politics: PKS
- 7-Eleven sold as business declines
- Nigerian man shot dead in drugs bust
- Indonesian militants can ‘easily’ enter Philippines
- Nicki Minaj features Indonesian designer’s work in latest music video
- 19 district heads in Papua sentenced to six months’ probation
- Sandiaga to provide entrepreneurship program for thugs
- Seoul unveils city’s first highway-turned-park
- EDITORIAL: When Jokowi goes vlogging