Mira Lesmana chooses quality over quantity
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM JAKARTA: When it comes to movies, film producer Mira Lesmana believes in quality not quantity.“It’s better to produce a smaller number of movies, than many bad quality ones,” Mira said as quoted by kapanlagi.com over the weekend.The producer of local blockbusters Ada Apa Dengan Cinta (What’s Wrong Wih Love) and Laskar Pelangi (Rainbow Troopers) explained she was concerned about the country...
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Pertamina to close 13 illegal wells in Jambi
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Indonesia gaming industry has great economic potential: Industry group
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment