Editorial: Bring Timor Leste in to ASEAN
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM There is absolutely no reason why the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) should not admit Timor Leste as its newest member, after the nation formally submitted its application to join last week. After all, geography, more than anything else, was the reason why the regional organization brought in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar in the late 1990s to encompass all 10 countries in the...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police