Maluku media murder verdict shocks AJI
The Jakarta Post
The acquittal of three suspects in the death of a journalist in Maluku is “shocking” and ignored eyewitness testimony, according to activists. A panel of judges at the Tual District Court in Maluku on Wednesday said the trio was not guilty
of collective violence that resulted in the death of Ridwan Salamun during a community clash in Fiditin village.Prosecutors demanded that the cour...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online