Maluku media murder verdict shocks AJI
The Jakarta Post
The acquittal of three suspects in the death of a journalist in Maluku is “shocking” and ignored eyewitness testimony, according to activists. A panel of judges at the Tual District Court in Maluku on Wednesday said the trio was not guilty
of collective violence that resulted in the death of Ridwan Salamun during a community clash in Fiditin village.Prosecutors demanded that the cour...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang