GKI Yasmin Church barred from holding services, again
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Members of the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) were again banned from holding Sunday services as the Bogor City Administration has continued to seal off their church.
Learning from last week’s experience, when members of the GKI Yasmin congregation broke into the church and held a mass, officers from the Bogor Public Order Agency locked the church at midnight.
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Quality of West Kalimantan airport questioned following ceiling collapse