GKI Yasmin Church barred from holding services, again
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
Members of the Taman Yasmin Indonesian Christian Church (GKI) were again banned from holding Sunday services as the Bogor City Administration has continued to seal off their church.
Learning from last week’s experience, when members of the GKI Yasmin congregation broke into the church and held a mass, officers from the Bogor Public Order Agency locked the church at midnight.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash