Perumnas allocates Rp 500b for low-cost houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: House developer Perum Perumnas has said it will allocate between Rp 400 billion (US$45 million) and Rp 500 billion to build 100,000 low-cost houses.
Perumnas president director Himawan Arief said the funds would be used to build houses with a floor space of 36 square meters.
“We will construct 30,000 low-cost houses in the first stage,” Himawan said Thursday, as quoted by kontan.co.id.
Of the 30,000 houses, Perumnas will build 6,000 in East Java, and the another 5,000 in East Nusa Tenggara and West Nusa Tenggara, he said.
“We need to wait for each province to be ready before we can realize the whole plan,” Himawan said. — JP
- Jokowi treason arrests questioned
- Papua to see air navigation system upgrades to prevent more crashes
- N. Jakarta district court chief to lead Ahok's blasphemy trial
- Taeyeon and Wiz Khalifa tussle over MAMA performance
- Slow economic growth predicted in 2017: Economists
- Ahok blasphemy trial to start Thursday
- Car Free Day initiator wants ‘Kita Indonesia’ organizer to apologize
- KPK signs agreement with police, AGO to ease monitoring of graft cases
- Pilot of crashed plane promised to go home to East Nusa Tenggara for Christmas
- Indonesia investment board upbeat about 2017, tourism potential