Perumnas allocates Rp 500b for low-cost houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: House developer Perum Perumnas has said it will allocate between Rp 400 billion (US$45 million) and Rp 500 billion to build 100,000 low-cost houses.
Perumnas president director Himawan Arief said the funds would be used to build houses with a floor space of 36 square meters.
“We will construct 30,000 low-cost houses in the first stage,” Himawan said Thursday, as quoted b...
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Caledonian Sky destroyed more than 18,000 m2 of pristine Raja Ampat reefs, survey concludes
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Indonesia to produce more gardening tools to reduce imports
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout
- JKT48 manager found dead hanging in bathroom