Perumnas allocates Rp 500b for low-cost houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: House developer Perum Perumnas has said it will allocate between Rp 400 billion (US$45 million) and Rp 500 billion to build 100,000 low-cost houses.
Perumnas president director Himawan Arief said the funds would be used to build houses with a floor space of 36 square meters.
“We will construct 30,000 low-cost houses in the first stage,” Himawan said Thursday, as quoted b...
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java