Perumnas allocates Rp 500b for low-cost houses
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: House developer Perum Perumnas has said it will allocate between Rp 400 billion (US$45 million) and Rp 500 billion to build 100,000 low-cost houses.
Perumnas president director Himawan Arief said the funds would be used to build houses with a floor space of 36 square meters.
“We will construct 30,000 low-cost houses in the first stage,” Himawan said Thursday, as quoted b...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire