Youth can reduce negative impacts of urbanization
The Jakarta Post
Youth should be the agents of change in communities to reduce problems caused by urbanization and industrialization, experts say.
The Central Statistics Agency estimates Indonesia will reach a 68 percent urbanization rate by 2025.
In several provinces, especially in Java and Bali, urbanization rates are higher than the national rate.
As the urbanization rate climbs, so do su...
- Chinese star Andy Lau fractures spine from horse riding accident
- Indonesian cable TV, property tycoon in DC to attend Trump's inauguration
- Activists apply for judicial review of relaxation of mineral export ban
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Small farmers not to blame for peat fires: Walhi
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- Apple to raise UK app prices to counter weak pound
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- First-borns tend to be less healthy, study suggests