Youth can reduce negative impacts of urbanization
The Jakarta Post
Youth should be the agents of change in communities to reduce problems caused by urbanization and industrialization, experts say.
The Central Statistics Agency estimates Indonesia will reach a 68 percent urbanization rate by 2025.
In several provinces, especially in Java and Bali, urbanization rates are higher than the national rate.
As the urbanization rate climbs, so do su...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined