Youth can reduce negative impacts of urbanization
The Jakarta Post
Youth should be the agents of change in communities to reduce problems caused by urbanization and industrialization, experts say.
The Central Statistics Agency estimates Indonesia will reach a 68 percent urbanization rate by 2025.
In several provinces, especially in Java and Bali, urbanization rates are higher than the national rate.
As the urbanization rate climbs, so do su...
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine