Youth can reduce negative impacts of urbanization
The Jakarta Post
Youth should be the agents of change in communities to reduce problems caused by urbanization and industrialization, experts say.
The Central Statistics Agency estimates Indonesia will reach a 68 percent urbanization rate by 2025.
In several provinces, especially in Java and Bali, urbanization rates are higher than the national rate.
As the urbanization rate climbs, so do su...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'