The Internet and regime security
Bambang Hartadi Nugroho
Controversy over the Internet has remained rife decades after it became public. During the 1990s, we witnessed the spread of the technology to almost every part of the world, giving the people access to a nearly unlimited flow of information and new ways to communicate with each other.
On the other hand, such freedom has often been met with the never ending effort of authorities to limit or...
- Hawaii shark bite victim previously attacked by bear, snake
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Lafleur '82 magnums fetch more than $12,000 each at Sotheby's
- EDITORIAL: Bending the car culture
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Tiket.com eyes 250 percent growth in ticket, tour package sales
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu