The Internet and regime security
Bambang Hartadi Nugroho
Controversy over the Internet has remained rife decades after it became public. During the 1990s, we witnessed the spread of the technology to almost every part of the world, giving the people access to a nearly unlimited flow of information and new ways to communicate with each other.
On the other hand, such freedom has often been met with the never ending effort of authorities to limit or...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family