120 poor regencies are in the east
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) has asked the government to accelerate infrastructure development outside Java, especially in the eastern part of the country.
The call comes from a series of recommendations issued at the end of the chamber’s national leadership meeting in Makassar on Sunday.
Kadin also called on the government to revive the operation of the...
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Disney develops room that can charge devices
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed
- Wanted ex-legislator in Depok arrested for drug possession
- Organizer says it has secured 11 major sponsorships for Asian Games
- People with disabilities want quota of legislative candidates
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- 1,111 elderly people live in Jakarta social services nursing homes