120 poor regencies are in the east
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) has asked the government to accelerate infrastructure development outside Java, especially in the eastern part of the country.
The call comes from a series of recommendations issued at the end of the chamber’s national leadership meeting in Makassar on Sunday.
Kadin also called on the government to revive the operation of the...
- Depok men arrested for allegedly uploading sex video
- 8.2 magnitude quake hits off coast of Alaska: USGS
- Jakarta Planetarium to host public lunar eclipse observation on Jan 31
- BREAKING: Strong 6.4 earthquake hits Banten, no tsunami warning
- Earthquake leads to traffic jams in Jakarta
- Defector soldier 'committed murder in North Korea': report
- Jokowi criticizes regions for lengthy business permit issuance
- BI to punish payment service providers using Bitcoin
- Jonghyun's last album released posthumously
- Hundreds of houses damaged by Lebak earthquake