120 poor regencies are in the east
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) has asked the government to accelerate infrastructure development outside Java, especially in the eastern part of the country.
The call comes from a series of recommendations issued at the end of the chamber’s national leadership meeting in Makassar on Sunday.
Kadin also called on the government to revive the operation of the...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt