120 poor regencies are in the east
The Jakarta Post
The call comes from a series of recommendations issued at the end of the chamber’s national leadership meeting in Makassar on Sunday.
Kadin also called on the government to revive the operation of the...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Palembang develops colorful kampong for Asian Games 2018
- Klender station reopens
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan