Govt prepares Soekarno-Hatta Airport expansion
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang administration and state airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II have agreed to expand the area of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport using land in several subdistricts including Teluk Naga and Kosambi.
The expansion could be by up to 1,000 hectares, Tangerang Spatial Planning Agency chief Akip Syamsudin told tempointeraktif.com on Wednesday.
“We expect the acquisition of...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein