Govt prepares Soekarno-Hatta Airport expansion
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang administration and state airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II have agreed to expand the area of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport using land in several subdistricts including Teluk Naga and Kosambi.
The expansion could be by up to 1,000 hectares, Tangerang Spatial Planning Agency chief Akip Syamsudin told tempointeraktif.com on Wednesday.
“We expect the acquisition of...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens