Govt prepares Soekarno-Hatta Airport expansion
The Jakarta Post
Tangerang administration and state airport operator PT Angkasa Pura II have agreed to expand the area of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport using land in several subdistricts including Teluk Naga and Kosambi.
The expansion could be by up to 1,000 hectares, Tangerang Spatial Planning Agency chief Akip Syamsudin told tempointeraktif.com on Wednesday.
“We expect the acquisition of...
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography