Govt prepares Soekarno-Hatta Airport expansion
The Jakarta Post
The expansion could be by up to 1,000 hectares, Tangerang Spatial Planning Agency chief Akip Syamsudin told tempointeraktif.com on Wednesday.
“We expect the acquisition of...
- Jokowi promotes Pancasila amid rising sectarianism
- Trailer released for ‘Harry Potter’ prequel about Voldemort
- Rizieq Shihab named suspect in pornography case while abroad
- Police arrest suspected terrorist in Central Java
- Skytrain to start operations next month at Soekarno-Hatta Airport
- VP’s daughter reports Ahok supporter for alleged defamation against Kalla
- Police warns against online witch hunts
- Kaesang criticizes viral video of children chanting 'hate speech', calls for tolerance
- ‘Jokowi Undercover’ author sentenced to three years in prison
- Indonesia projected to become net LNG importer by 2022