Integrated effort to restore Citarum
Where does our capital city’s water supply actually come from? About 80 percent of Jakarta’s water comes from the Citarum River. The river’s current condition is critical, urgently requiring special attention from many sectors. There are 13 rivers criss-crossing Jakarta that mostly originate from three main rivers: the Citarum, Ciliwung and Cisadane. Despite its poor water quality, the...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed