Integrated effort to restore Citarum
PREMIUM Where does our capital city’s water supply actually come from? About 80 percent of Jakarta’s water comes from the Citarum River. The river’s current condition is critical, urgently requiring special attention from many sectors. There are 13 rivers criss-crossing Jakarta that mostly originate from three main rivers: the Citarum, Ciliwung and Cisadane. Despite its poor water quality, the...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga