Govt to rid RI of malaria by 2030
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The government is targeting to rid the country of malaria by 2030, the health ministry said on the commemoration of World Malaria Day on Monday.
Latest government data show that the country’s annual parasite incidence stood at 1.96 per 1,000 population, lower than in 1990, when the number reached 4.96 incidence per 1,000.
“We have planned the gradual elimination of malar...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina