Govt to rid RI of malaria by 2030
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The government is targeting to rid the country of malaria by 2030, the health ministry said on the commemoration of World Malaria Day on Monday.
Latest government data show that the country’s annual parasite incidence stood at 1.96 per 1,000 population, lower than in 1990, when the number reached 4.96 incidence per 1,000.
“We have planned the gradual elimination of malar...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Sharp Indonesia introduces new 12kg capacity washing machines
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage