Govt to rid RI of malaria by 2030
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The government is targeting to rid the country of malaria by 2030, the health ministry said on the commemoration of World Malaria Day on Monday.
Latest government data show that the country’s annual parasite incidence stood at 1.96 per 1,000 population, lower than in 1990, when the number reached 4.96 incidence per 1,000.
“We have planned the gradual elimination of malar...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups