Writing culture on the web: Are we still better at talking?
The Jakarta Post
Ivan Lanin, a linguist and former executive director of Wikimedia Indonesia, said he could only find a few Wikipedia entries in Indonesian — which were mostly poorly written — when he decided to become a contributor to the site five years ago.
Not much has changed since then, he told The Jakarta Post. As of March this year, there were about 3.6 million English articles in the free onli...
- Singer Tulus continues campaign to help protect Sumatran elephants
- Yves Saint Laurent museum opens to the public in Marrakesh
- Album Review: 'Wonderful Wonderful' by The Killers
- Anies takes patrol motorcycle to City Hall
- Tarantino admits he knew of Weinstein misconduct complaints
- Indonesian film ‘Humba Dreams’ receives CJ Entertainment Award in Busan
- Los Angeles police open sex assault probe targeting Weinstein
- Puppy eyes: The tail wagging the dog?
- American designer Nick Verreos praises Indonesia's costume at Miss Grand International 2017
- Gatot could be Jokowi's potential running mate: survey