Busway struggles to provide decent service
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
In an incident that unwittingly points to how the Transjakarta Busway struggles to provide decent service to passengers, a Transjakarta driver passed out behind the wheel at the Harapan Kita Hospital shelter after dealing with a stomachache all morning.
Transjakarta driver Ibrahim Aziz refused to let passengers off during the journey, determined to make it to the Harapan Kita Hospital shelt...
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics