Busway struggles to provide decent service
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
In an incident that unwittingly points to how the Transjakarta Busway struggles to provide decent service to passengers, a Transjakarta driver passed out behind the wheel at the Harapan Kita Hospital shelter after dealing with a stomachache all morning.
Transjakarta driver Ibrahim Aziz refused to let passengers off during the journey, determined to make it to the Harapan Kita Hospital shelt...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects