Busway struggles to provide decent service
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
In an incident that unwittingly points to how the Transjakarta Busway struggles to provide decent service to passengers, a Transjakarta driver passed out behind the wheel at the Harapan Kita Hospital shelter after dealing with a stomachache all morning.
Transjakarta driver Ibrahim Aziz refused to let passengers off during the journey, determined to make it to the Harapan Kita Hospital shelt...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move