Busway struggles to provide decent service
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
In an incident that unwittingly points to how the Transjakarta Busway struggles to provide decent service to passengers, a Transjakarta driver passed out behind the wheel at the Harapan Kita Hospital shelter after dealing with a stomachache all morning.
Transjakarta driver Ibrahim Aziz refused to let passengers off during the journey, determined to make it to the Harapan Kita Hospital shelt...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway