Liverpool to set up first Asia academy
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Liverpool FC announced Friday that it would establish Asia’s first LFC International Academy and Soccer School (LFCIASS) in Indonesia in June.
The LFCIASS is scheduled to establish a nationwide branded junior league and network of soccer schools in several cities around the country, from which the Acadeny will source its talent.
BritCham Indonesia, one of the Academy’s p...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president