An encounter with history in Tangerang
PREMIUM Carved and decorated: The Benteng Heritage Museum features a gorgeous central courtyard, an original element of the building. JP/Deanna RamsayThe bustling lanes of Tangerang’s Pasar Lama yield many joys — the fruits and vegetables for sale piled high on sidewalk stands, the wafting scent of incense from the 18th-century Boen Tek Bio Temple and the many crumbling, antiquated buildings lining th...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president