An encounter with history in Tangerang
PREMIUM Carved and decorated: The Benteng Heritage Museum features a gorgeous central courtyard, an original element of the building. JP/Deanna RamsayThe bustling lanes of Tangerang’s Pasar Lama yield many joys — the fruits and vegetables for sale piled high on sidewalk stands, the wafting scent of incense from the 18th-century Boen Tek Bio Temple and the many crumbling, antiquated buildings lining th...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...