Govt strives to make three sites UNESCO world heritages
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Bali administration will continue its campaign to convince UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) to name Taman Ayun temple, the Pakerisan watershed and Batukaru park as World Heritage sites, a senior official said Thursday.
“Despite the long and arduous process, we will continue our efforts to campaign for those three sites,” Bali Cultural Agency ...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased