Govt strives to make three sites UNESCO world heritages
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Bali administration will continue its campaign to convince UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) to name Taman Ayun temple, the Pakerisan watershed and Batukaru park as World Heritage sites, a senior official said Thursday.
“Despite the long and arduous process, we will continue our efforts to campaign for those three sites,” Bali Cultural Agency ...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president