Govt strives to make three sites UNESCO world heritages
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Bali administration will continue its campaign to convince UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) to name Taman Ayun temple, the Pakerisan watershed and Batukaru park as World Heritage sites, a senior official said Thursday.
“Despite the long and arduous process, we will continue our efforts to campaign for those three sites,” Bali Cultural Agency ...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam