Govt strives to make three sites UNESCO world heritages
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
The Bali administration will continue its campaign to convince UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) to name Taman Ayun temple, the Pakerisan watershed and Batukaru park as World Heritage sites, a senior official said Thursday.
“Despite the long and arduous process, we will continue our efforts to campaign for those three sites,” Bali Cultural Agency ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines