RI, Korea to set up joint secretariat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Eastern ties: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono receives a courtesy call from South Korean Minister of Knowledge Economy Choi Joong-kyung at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Thursday. Choi was part of a Korean delegation to a two-day Indonesia-South Korea bilateral meeting in Bali, which ended Thursday. Courtesy of the Presidential PalaceIndonesia and South Korea have agreed to form a joint ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday