RI, Korea to set up joint secretariat
The Jakarta Post
Eastern ties: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono receives a courtesy call from South Korean Minister of Knowledge Economy Choi Joong-kyung at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Thursday. Choi was part of a Korean delegation to a two-day Indonesia-South Korea bilateral meeting in Bali, which ended Thursday. Courtesy of the Presidential PalaceIndonesia and South Korea have agreed to form a joint ...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Chinese giant jumps into $980m power plant, LNG projects