RI, Korea to set up joint secretariat
The Jakarta Post
Eastern ties: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono receives a courtesy call from South Korean Minister of Knowledge Economy Choi Joong-kyung at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Thursday. Choi was part of a Korean delegation to a two-day Indonesia-South Korea bilateral meeting in Bali, which ended Thursday. Courtesy of the Presidential PalaceIndonesia and South Korea have agreed to form a joint ...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll