RI, Korea to set up joint secretariat
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Eastern ties: President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono receives a courtesy call from South Korean Minister of Knowledge Economy Choi Joong-kyung at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Thursday. Choi was part of a Korean delegation to a two-day Indonesia-South Korea bilateral meeting in Bali, which ended Thursday. Courtesy of the Presidential PalaceIndonesia and South Korea have agreed to form a joint ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal