Commuters want better Transjakarta maintenance
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Derelict: Commuters wait for a bus at a defaced busway shelter. As the Transjakarta bus rapid transit operator extends operating hours later into the night starting Friday, many commuters still long for better public transportation infrastructure. JP/P.J. LeoThe Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) extended operating hours on Corridor 2 (Pulogadung-Harmoni) and Corridor 3 (Kalidere...
- Not thieves, but wife, cleared funds out of customer account, says BRI
- Philippines tells UN it will quit ICC
- Indonesia wants Australia as full ASEAN member
- Will internet access in Bali be turned off at Nyepi?
- Lion Air, BRI promise affordable tickets to ‘New Balis’
- Japan's isolated older 'hikikomori' shun society for years
- Stan Lee cancels appearance at ComicCon Asia 2018
- GBK stadium to go dark for Earth Hour
- Katy Perry to bring 50 tons of cargo to Jakarta
- Indonesia, Australia to revisit maritime border agreement