Commuters want better Transjakarta maintenance
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Derelict: Commuters wait for a bus at a defaced busway shelter. As the Transjakarta bus rapid transit operator extends operating hours later into the night starting Friday, many commuters still long for better public transportation infrastructure. JP/P.J. LeoThe Transjakarta bus rapid transit management body (BLU) extended operating hours on Corridor 2 (Pulogadung-Harmoni) and Corridor 3 (Kalidere...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president
- Frenchman breaks new record for sailing solo around the world
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study