Most tax fraud cases involve false invoices: Government
Hasyim Widhiarto and Esther Samboh
The Jakarta Post
The tax office said Friday tax invoice falsification had become the most common violation committed by taxpayers in recent years, allegedly supported by “players” who were “familiar with taxation practices in Indonesia”.
Speaking in a discussion with reporters, Muhamad Kifni, head of the investigation division at the Directorate General of Taxation, said more than a half of 53 tax ...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- May Day march to concentrate on Monas area