Most tax fraud cases involve false invoices: Government
Hasyim Widhiarto and Esther Samboh
The Jakarta Post
The tax office said Friday tax invoice falsification had become the most common violation committed by taxpayers in recent years, allegedly supported by “players” who were “familiar with taxation practices in Indonesia”.
Speaking in a discussion with reporters, Muhamad Kifni, head of the investigation division at the Directorate General of Taxation, said more than a half of 53 tax ...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey