Most tax fraud cases involve false invoices: Government
Hasyim Widhiarto and Esther Samboh
The Jakarta Post
The tax office said Friday tax invoice falsification had become the most common violation committed by taxpayers in recent years, allegedly supported by “players” who were “familiar with taxation practices in Indonesia”.
Speaking in a discussion with reporters, Muhamad Kifni, head of the investigation division at the Directorate General of Taxation, said more than a half of 53 tax ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash