Most tax fraud cases involve false invoices: Government
Hasyim Widhiarto and Esther Samboh
The Jakarta Post
The tax office said Friday tax invoice falsification had become the most common violation committed by taxpayers in recent years, allegedly supported by “players” who were “familiar with taxation practices in Indonesia”.
Speaking in a discussion with reporters, Muhamad Kifni, head of the investigation division at the Directorate General of Taxation, said more than a half of 53 tax ...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family