Most tax fraud cases involve false invoices: Government
Hasyim Widhiarto and Esther Samboh
The Jakarta Post
The tax office said Friday tax invoice falsification had become the most common violation committed by taxpayers in recent years, allegedly supported by “players” who were “familiar with taxation practices in Indonesia”.
Speaking in a discussion with reporters, Muhamad Kifni, head of the investigation division at the Directorate General of Taxation, said more than a half of 53 tax ...
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Indonesian woman shocked to find kidney had been removed after working in Qatar
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- 12 petitions against election results filed