NGOs fund plantation for small growers
The Jakarta Post
Time to yield: A worker harvests oil palm fruit at a plantation owned by PT Guna Dodos in Pelalawan, Riau, in this file photo. Bloomberg/Dimas ArdianIn a bid to expand the practice of sustainable oil palm plantations, NGOs are sponsoring small-scale farmers to preserve the environment while growing palms in Indonesia.
Secretary-general on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) Darrel Webber said that...
- Contract to be extended to 2041 as Freeport agrees to divest 51% shares
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Jokowi declares graft war in front House members, Setya
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- Studio Ghibli goes into full production for new Hayao Miyazaki film
- Jokowi maintains merciless stance on drug dealers
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- Odd-even traffic policy at Cikampek toll road to be implemented in morning