NGOs fund plantation for small growers
The Jakarta Post
Time to yield: A worker harvests oil palm fruit at a plantation owned by PT Guna Dodos in Pelalawan, Riau, in this file photo. Bloomberg/Dimas ArdianIn a bid to expand the practice of sustainable oil palm plantations, NGOs are sponsoring small-scale farmers to preserve the environment while growing palms in Indonesia.
Secretary-general on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) Darrel Webber said that...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry