Jazzing it up in Borneo
Tan Hee Hui
The Jakarta Post
Ralyzz Dig Quintet --Courtesy of Pein Lee/Sarawak Tourism BoardDifferent manifestations of jazz music were heard at the recently held Borneo Jazz Festival 2011 in Miri, Sarawak, to the delight of fans comprising a good mix of locals, expatriates and tourists.
Formerly known as the Miri International Jazz Festival, the event’s moniker has only been changed to Borneo Jazz Festival recently,...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework