Jazzing it up in Borneo
Tan Hee Hui
The Jakarta Post
Ralyzz Dig Quintet --Courtesy of Pein Lee/Sarawak Tourism BoardDifferent manifestations of jazz music were heard at the recently held Borneo Jazz Festival 2011 in Miri, Sarawak, to the delight of fans comprising a good mix of locals, expatriates and tourists.
Formerly known as the Miri International Jazz Festival, the event’s moniker has only been changed to Borneo Jazz Festival recently,...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe