Jazzing it up in Borneo
Tan Hee Hui
The Jakarta Post
Ralyzz Dig Quintet --Courtesy of Pein Lee/Sarawak Tourism BoardDifferent manifestations of jazz music were heard at the recently held Borneo Jazz Festival 2011 in Miri, Sarawak, to the delight of fans comprising a good mix of locals, expatriates and tourists.
Formerly known as the Miri International Jazz Festival, the event’s moniker has only been changed to Borneo Jazz Festival recently,...
- EU launches defence pact it calls 'bad news for enemies'
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- City to cover expenses of Christmas celebration at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia wins trade dispute on fatty alcohols with EU
- Dalai Lama turns to iPhone to spread app-iness
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas