Govt torn between courting business, protecting forests
Adianto P. Simamora
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM On shaky ground: Forestry Minister Zulkifl i Hasan (right) and Environment Minister Gusti Muhammad Hatta (second right) walk on the “canopy trail” in Ciwalen, Gunung Gede Pangrango National Park, Bogor, West Java, on Monday. The 60 meter-long canopy trail can accommodate fi ve to 10 people with a total weight of 300 kg to enjoy the beauty of a tropical rain forest from 30 to 40 meters above gr...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra