New traffic control system, buses hoped to ease congestion
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
With Rp 6 billion (US$702,000) in central government support, the Bali provincial authority will install an area traffic control system (ATCS) in strategic locations around Denpasar, Kuta, Nusa Dua and other high-volume areas to ease chronic traffic congestions that plague those places.
Made Santha, head of the province’s transportation office, said the system has already been successfull...
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Trump: 'I'm not a racist'