New traffic control system, buses hoped to ease congestion
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
With Rp 6 billion (US$702,000) in central government support, the Bali provincial authority will install an area traffic control system (ATCS) in strategic locations around Denpasar, Kuta, Nusa Dua and other high-volume areas to ease chronic traffic congestions that plague those places.
Made Santha, head of the province’s transportation office, said the system has already been successfull...
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president