New traffic control system, buses hoped to ease congestion
Ni Komang Erviani
The Jakarta Post
With Rp 6 billion (US$702,000) in central government support, the Bali provincial authority will install an area traffic control system (ATCS) in strategic locations around Denpasar, Kuta, Nusa Dua and other high-volume areas to ease chronic traffic congestions that plague those places.
Made Santha, head of the province’s transportation office, said the system has already been successfull...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape