Analysis: Indonesia: Unlocking property
Oxford Business Group
A long-awaited change in property ownership rules for foreigners in 2011 could further heat the country’s real estate market amid bullish investor sentiment in the sector. But the government has sent mixed messages over proposals that could potentially incite nationalist sentiment.
In March, the chairman of the Indonesian Investment Coordination Board (BKPM), Gita Wirjawan, said that he w...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago