Analysis: Indonesia: Unlocking property
Oxford Business Group
A long-awaited change in property ownership rules for foreigners in 2011 could further heat the country’s real estate market amid bullish investor sentiment in the sector. But the government has sent mixed messages over proposals that could potentially incite nationalist sentiment.
In March, the chairman of the Indonesian Investment Coordination Board (BKPM), Gita Wirjawan, said that he w...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- In one tweet, Kylie Jenner wiped out $1.3 billion of Snap’s market value