Analysis: Indonesia: Unlocking property
Oxford Business Group
A long-awaited change in property ownership rules for foreigners in 2011 could further heat the country’s real estate market amid bullish investor sentiment in the sector. But the government has sent mixed messages over proposals that could potentially incite nationalist sentiment.
In March, the chairman of the Indonesian Investment Coordination Board (BKPM), Gita Wirjawan, said that he w...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Government, marketplaces team up to encourage SMEs to go online