Analysis: Indonesia: Unlocking property
Oxford Business Group
A long-awaited change in property ownership rules for foreigners in 2011 could further heat the country’s real estate market amid bullish investor sentiment in the sector. But the government has sent mixed messages over proposals that could potentially incite nationalist sentiment.
In March, the chairman of the Indonesian Investment Coordination Board (BKPM), Gita Wirjawan, said that he w...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Experts weigh in on the right amount of sleep