Analysis: Indonesia: Unlocking property
Oxford Business Group
A long-awaited change in property ownership rules for foreigners in 2011 could further heat the country’s real estate market amid bullish investor sentiment in the sector. But the government has sent mixed messages over proposals that could potentially incite nationalist sentiment.
In March, the chairman of the Indonesian Investment Coordination Board (BKPM), Gita Wirjawan, said that he w...
- Sandiaga vows to embrace Ahok supporters
- Man wearing condom found dead in hotel room
- Jokowi may reshuffle Cabinet: Researcher
- EDITORIAL: Transition in progress
- Retail brands from China defying stereotype to set up shop in Singapore
- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
- Ahok offered to assist in transition process: Anies
- Indonesia cements reserves, braces for Federal Reserve rate hike
- Indonesia does not need caliphate, MUI chief says amid social media frenzy
- Indonesian students win top honors at science competition in Germany