Batan to survey nuclear power plant sites
Yuli Tri Suwarni
The Jakarta Post
The National Atomic Power Agency (Batan) says it would continue to search for suitable sites for a nuclear power plant and uranium sources despite growing objections by the public and NGOs.
Batan head Hudi Hastowo said Bangka Belitung was targeted as possible new site for a planned nuclear power plant and that the agency would start to survey the location this year.
The site was cons...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash