Indonesia has yet to tap its cruise industry potential
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has not tapped the large potential of the cruise ship industry despite its vast maritime resources due to several challenges, an international seminar on cruise development on Monday heard.
The challenges include inadequate conditions, facilities, security and cleanliness at ports and policies, the seminar heard.
“None of the ports in Indonesia is currently of internation...
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq