Indonesia has yet to tap its cruise industry potential
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has not tapped the large potential of the cruise ship industry despite its vast maritime resources due to several challenges, an international seminar on cruise development on Monday heard.
The challenges include inadequate conditions, facilities, security and cleanliness at ports and policies, the seminar heard.
“None of the ports in Indonesia is currently of internation...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims
- Indonesia, South Africa organize forum to boost economic ties
- Anwar Ibrahim: Indonesia visit to celebrate ‘Reformasi’
- Trump, Moon discuss N. Korea's threat to scrap summit