Indonesia has yet to tap its cruise industry potential
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia has not tapped the large potential of the cruise ship industry despite its vast maritime resources due to several challenges, an international seminar on cruise development on Monday heard.
The challenges include inadequate conditions, facilities, security and cleanliness at ports and policies, the seminar heard.
“None of the ports in Indonesia is currently of internation...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods