Antigraft body arrests bankruptcy judge for bribery
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Judicial graft suspect:: The Central Jakarta Commercial Court judge handling bankruptcy cases, Syarifuddin, leaves the office of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) after being questioned in Jakarta on Thursday. He was arrested earlier by the KPK after he was caught accepting a Rp 250 million (US$29,250) bribe.JP/Wendra AjistyatamaThe Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) arrested a bank...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report