Antigraft body arrests bankruptcy judge for bribery
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Judicial graft suspect:: The Central Jakarta Commercial Court judge handling bankruptcy cases, Syarifuddin, leaves the office of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) after being questioned in Jakarta on Thursday. He was arrested earlier by the KPK after he was caught accepting a Rp 250 million (US$29,250) bribe.JP/Wendra AjistyatamaThe Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) arrested a bank...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Myanmar's ethnic Rakhine seek Muslim-free 'buffer zone'
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official