After Malaysia, RI seeks similar pact with S. Arabia
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is hoping to propose similar key demands stipulated in a signed memorandum of understanding with Malaysia on migrant workers in future negotiations with Saudi Arabia.
“We will bring the issues of one day off per week, passports, working hours, mechanisms for solving problems and types of services that will be provided by the Saudi Arabian government for our migra...
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- Paving a renewable energy pathway