After Malaysia, RI seeks similar pact with S. Arabia
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is hoping to propose similar key demands stipulated in a signed memorandum of understanding with Malaysia on migrant workers in future negotiations with Saudi Arabia.
“We will bring the issues of one day off per week, passports, working hours, mechanisms for solving problems and types of services that will be provided by the Saudi Arabian government for our migra...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report