Analysis: Corruption more entrenched as social malaise No. 1
PREMIUM Looking out of the hotel window over Mumbai and the Arabian Sea, I can’t but help think of the many similarities between two large and vibrant democracies, Indonesia and India. It’s been a weekend of high drama across the subcontinent. Ranking ministers failed to negotiate an end to a fast-unto-death threatened by a yoga guru turned TV star turned anticorruption campaigner. Then, in a sudden t...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income