Hankook to make RI production hub
The Jakarta Post
South Korea-based Hankook Tire, the world’s seventh-largest tire maker, on Thursday started construction of its seventh plant in Lippo Cikarang in Bekasi, West Java, with an estimated investment of US$353 million.
The construction of the plant, to occupy a 42-hectare area, would be part of the company’s program to make Indonesia its regional hub for the growing market in Asia
and a ...
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Obama set to visit Yogyakarta
- US military vessels entered RI waters: Indonesian Navy
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Government resolved to further slash dwell times this year
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- Greenland now a major driver of rising seas: study
- Interfaith forum condemns terror attack in North Sumatra
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit
- Brazil's president counterattacks after graft charge