Hankook to make RI production hub
The Jakarta Post
South Korea-based Hankook Tire, the world’s seventh-largest tire maker, on Thursday started construction of its seventh plant in Lippo Cikarang in Bekasi, West Java, with an estimated investment of US$353 million.
The construction of the plant, to occupy a 42-hectare area, would be part of the company’s program to make Indonesia its regional hub for the growing market in Asia
and a ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote