Hankook to make RI production hub
The Jakarta Post
South Korea-based Hankook Tire, the world’s seventh-largest tire maker, on Thursday started construction of its seventh plant in Lippo Cikarang in Bekasi, West Java, with an estimated investment of US$353 million.
The construction of the plant, to occupy a 42-hectare area, would be part of the company’s program to make Indonesia its regional hub for the growing market in Asia
and a ...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business