LIPI reports osteoporosis breakthroughs
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: An Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) biotechnology researcher says that scientists have made tremendous biotechnology breakthroughs in a project with Japan’s National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE).
Puspita Lisdiyanti said that the scientists made important findings, including the discovery of numerous actinomycetes microbes, an essential ingredient for creat...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey