LIPI reports osteoporosis breakthroughs
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: An Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) biotechnology researcher says that scientists have made tremendous biotechnology breakthroughs in a project with Japan’s National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE).
Puspita Lisdiyanti said that the scientists made important findings, including the discovery of numerous actinomycetes microbes, an essential ingredient for creat...
- Taipei guide: Four places where fireflies light up the night sky
- Duterte says he can be 50 times more brutal than terrorists
- Six Singaporean military personnel deported after Batam raid
- Bali declared world's top destination for 2017
- Norwegian man caught stealing iPhone at Garuda lounge
- Nearing 100-day mark, Trump says milestone not 'meaningful'
- Kanye West, adidas announce launch of newest Yeezy sneakers
- The sad saga of North Korea's ATMs
- French stocks soar to near-decade highs as Macron tops poll
- Anies refuses to talk about programs until official election result