LIPI reports osteoporosis breakthroughs
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: An Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) biotechnology researcher says that scientists have made tremendous biotechnology breakthroughs in a project with Japan’s National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE).
Puspita Lisdiyanti said that the scientists made important findings, including the discovery of numerous actinomycetes microbes, an essential ingredient for creat...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s working visit budget skyrockets