LIPI reports osteoporosis breakthroughs
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: An Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) biotechnology researcher says that scientists have made tremendous biotechnology breakthroughs in a project with Japan’s National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE).
Puspita Lisdiyanti said that the scientists made important findings, including the discovery of numerous actinomycetes microbes, an essential ingredient for creat...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- What you need to know about Jakarta’s odd-even traffic policy
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half