LIPI reports osteoporosis breakthroughs
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: An Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) biotechnology researcher says that scientists have made tremendous biotechnology breakthroughs in a project with Japan’s National Institute of Technology and Evaluation (NITE).
Puspita Lisdiyanti said that the scientists made important findings, including the discovery of numerous actinomycetes microbes, an essential ingredient for creat...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor