By the way ... Please! Come see me in Jakarta!
The Jakarta Post
For years I have been bugging, bombing and cooing my overseas friends with invitations to come and visit me.
“Please come to Jakarta!” “When are you coming?” or “It’s been so long, do come. I will take you around.”
But somehow, they always have their own reasons why they eventually went to New Delhi, Singapore, Bangkok and other cities while skipping Jakarta in the proc...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- PLN expedites financial closure of Tanjung Jati B power plant expansion
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Only 40 percent of Indonesians can afford to buy a house: Sri Mulyani