By the way ... Please! Come see me in Jakarta!
The Jakarta Post
For years I have been bugging, bombing and cooing my overseas friends with invitations to come and visit me.
“Please come to Jakarta!” “When are you coming?” or “It’s been so long, do come. I will take you around.”
But somehow, they always have their own reasons why they eventually went to New Delhi, Singapore, Bangkok and other cities while skipping Jakarta in the proc...
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- New York to ban cars from Manhattan's Central Park