By the way ... Please! Come see me in Jakarta!
The Jakarta Post
For years I have been bugging, bombing and cooing my overseas friends with invitations to come and visit me.
“Please come to Jakarta!” “When are you coming?” or “It’s been so long, do come. I will take you around.”
But somehow, they always have their own reasons why they eventually went to New Delhi, Singapore, Bangkok and other cities while skipping Jakarta in the proc...
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Indonesian research productivity lacking: LIPI
- EDITORIAL: Dualistic authorities in Batam