By the way ... Please! Come see me in Jakarta!
The Jakarta Post
For years I have been bugging, bombing and cooing my overseas friends with invitations to come and visit me.
“Please come to Jakarta!” “When are you coming?” or “It’s been so long, do come. I will take you around.”
But somehow, they always have their own reasons why they eventually went to New Delhi, Singapore, Bangkok and other cities while skipping Jakarta in the proc...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- India, Iran agree to step up efforts to help Afghanistan
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Fitch raises Greece's debt rating, citing stability, growth
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences