Airport operator to build two hotels
The Jakarta Post
State-run airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) I will build two budget hotels at Juanda International Airport in Surabaya and Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar this year.
With an investment of Rp 50 billion (US$5.8 million), the hotels will be operated by Accor, the largest hotel operator in Asia and the Pacific, under the Formule 1 brand. AP I president director Tommy So...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Costly holiday
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official