Airport operator to build two hotels
The Jakarta Post
State-run airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) I will build two budget hotels at Juanda International Airport in Surabaya and Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar this year.
With an investment of Rp 50 billion (US$5.8 million), the hotels will be operated by Accor, the largest hotel operator in Asia and the Pacific, under the Formule 1 brand. AP I president director Tommy So...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Officer admits making errors in filing report for Ahok’s alleged blasphemy