Airport operator to build two hotels
The Jakarta Post
State-run airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) I will build two budget hotels at Juanda International Airport in Surabaya and Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar this year.
With an investment of Rp 50 billion (US$5.8 million), the hotels will be operated by Accor, the largest hotel operator in Asia and the Pacific, under the Formule 1 brand. AP I president director Tommy So...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting