Airport operator to build two hotels
The Jakarta Post
State-run airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) I will build two budget hotels at Juanda International Airport in Surabaya and Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar this year.
With an investment of Rp 50 billion (US$5.8 million), the hotels will be operated by Accor, the largest hotel operator in Asia and the Pacific, under the Formule 1 brand. AP I president director Tommy So...
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator