Airport operator to build two hotels
The Jakarta Post
State-run airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) I will build two budget hotels at Juanda International Airport in Surabaya and Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar this year.
With an investment of Rp 50 billion (US$5.8 million), the hotels will be operated by Accor, the largest hotel operator in Asia and the Pacific, under the Formule 1 brand. AP I president director Tommy So...
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- SEA Games: Maria Natalia Londa wins silver in triple jump
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Mosquito-borne infectious diseases: Crafting an Asian solution
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- NYU Stern to host global leadership program for ASEAN executives
- BNN chief ready to execute officials caught accepting drug money
- Police suspect Novel's attacker wore gloves
- Ten percent discount on toll roads offered to e-money users
- Mark Wahlberg named world's top paid actor