Airport operator to build two hotels
The Jakarta Post
State-run airport operator PT Angkasa Pura (AP) I will build two budget hotels at Juanda International Airport in Surabaya and Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar this year.
With an investment of Rp 50 billion (US$5.8 million), the hotels will be operated by Accor, the largest hotel operator in Asia and the Pacific, under the Formule 1 brand. AP I president director Tommy So...
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Google-bred company accuses Uber of self-driving car theft
- Indonesia raises US$23 million to conserve Bird’s Head Seascape