Under pressure, PT KAI will cut ticket prices
The Jakarta Post
Responding to commuter demands, state railway operator PT Kereta Api (KA) says it will slash ticket prices for routes serving Greater Jakarta Area by 20 percent.
KA agreed to the new pricing scheme after meeting with members of the House of Representatives’ Commission V overseeing transportation and representatives of several commuter groups on Saturday.
For the Jakarta-Bogor route...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash