Under pressure, PT KAI will cut ticket prices
The Jakarta Post
Responding to commuter demands, state railway operator PT Kereta Api (KA) says it will slash ticket prices for routes serving Greater Jakarta Area by 20 percent.
KA agreed to the new pricing scheme after meeting with members of the House of Representatives’ Commission V overseeing transportation and representatives of several commuter groups on Saturday.
For the Jakarta-Bogor route...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia