Sri Andajani: Thousand Islands, conservation or submersion?
The Jakarta Post
JP/Theresia Sufa“I do hope the people living in Kepulauan Seribu [Thousand Islands] National Park will take responsibility and value the sea as a major life sustaining reserve before the island group is submerged,” park head Sri Andajani said a few days ago.
Kepulauan Seribu National Park (TNKpS) is a group of 78 islands in Jakarta’s northern waters. In 1982, the islands were declared...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Study links acne with increased risk of depression
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters