Sri Andajani: Thousand Islands, conservation or submersion?
The Jakarta Post
JP/Theresia Sufa“I do hope the people living in Kepulauan Seribu [Thousand Islands] National Park will take responsibility and value the sea as a major life sustaining reserve before the island group is submerged,” park head Sri Andajani said a few days ago.
Kepulauan Seribu National Park (TNKpS) is a group of 78 islands in Jakarta’s northern waters. In 1982, the islands were declared...
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- Startup investment grows 60 times in five years: Research
- New 'ghost' orchid species discovered on Java
- Sleepy driver crashes sports car into Transjakarta lane separator
- Soeharto was a great role model: TNI chief