Sri Andajani: Thousand Islands, conservation or submersion?
The Jakarta Post
JP/Theresia Sufa“I do hope the people living in Kepulauan Seribu [Thousand Islands] National Park will take responsibility and value the sea as a major life sustaining reserve before the island group is submerged,” park head Sri Andajani said a few days ago.
Kepulauan Seribu National Park (TNKpS) is a group of 78 islands in Jakarta’s northern waters. In 1982, the islands were declared...
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Options prepared to reform Batam management
- Japan joins feasibility study for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Govt