Lafarge may invest Rp 5t in N. Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
France’s Lafarge SA, the world’s largest cement producer, reaffirmed its commitment to building a cement plant in Langkat, North Sumatra, with an investment of up to Rp 5 trillion (US$585 million), a minister says.
Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat said Sunday that Lafarge was currently finalizing a feasibility study for the project and exploring sources of raw materials in the area, while...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears