Lafarge may invest Rp 5t in N. Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
France’s Lafarge SA, the world’s largest cement producer, reaffirmed its commitment to building a cement plant in Langkat, North Sumatra, with an investment of up to Rp 5 trillion (US$585 million), a minister says.
Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat said Sunday that Lafarge was currently finalizing a feasibility study for the project and exploring sources of raw materials in the area, while...
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Hijab: A personal choice
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia focuses on internal reform to enhance investment climate
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today
- Preserving heritage with locals
- Counterfeits cause Rp 65.1t loss in Indonesia: Study