Lafarge may invest Rp 5t in N. Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
France’s Lafarge SA, the world’s largest cement producer, reaffirmed its commitment to building a cement plant in Langkat, North Sumatra, with an investment of up to Rp 5 trillion (US$585 million), a minister says.
Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat said Sunday that Lafarge was currently finalizing a feasibility study for the project and exploring sources of raw materials in the area, while...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone