Lafarge may invest Rp 5t in N. Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
France’s Lafarge SA, the world’s largest cement producer, reaffirmed its commitment to building a cement plant in Langkat, North Sumatra, with an investment of up to Rp 5 trillion (US$585 million), a minister says.
Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat said Sunday that Lafarge was currently finalizing a feasibility study for the project and exploring sources of raw materials in the area, while...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga