Lafarge may invest Rp 5t in N. Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
France’s Lafarge SA, the world’s largest cement producer, reaffirmed its commitment to building a cement plant in Langkat, North Sumatra, with an investment of up to Rp 5 trillion (US$585 million), a minister says.
Industry Minister M.S. Hidayat said Sunday that Lafarge was currently finalizing a feasibility study for the project and exploring sources of raw materials in the area, while...
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Electricity rates will not rise until December: Govt
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- KPK hands over dossier on Miryam to prosecutors
- Unilever inaugurates Rp 1.34 trillion office building